If you are looking for ways to maintain your monthly bills by reducing the HVAC costs, there is only one way to achieve it – HVAC maintenance. Maintenance is the only measure to prevent an expensive replacement or HVAC repair service in Apollo Beach, Fl.
You may have heard from many HVAC experts to enroll in maintenance plans provided by the HVAC companies in the neighborhood. You might think it is a waste of money, but it is quite useful in the long run.
Benefits Of Maintaining Your HVAC system
The benefits of the maintenance services are seen in the long term. Here are some benefits you receive by calling the HVAC company in Riverview, Fl, annually for maintenance:
- Annual maintenance services keep the system tip top and your electricity bills lower.
- The maintenance technician thoroughly cleans the HVAC system to maintain the air quality in your residence.
- Nowadays, the average life of an HVAC system has rolled down to 7-8 years. However, annual services ensure your system surpasses a decade-year mark in your residence, satisfying your comfort needs.
- According to experts, an unmaintained HVAC system consumes 20% more energy than a maintained HVAC system to deliver the same services as a maintained system.
- It is expensive to call an expert from a reputable HVAC company in Riverview, Fl, for emergency service to fix the malfunctioning HVAC system. Maintenance services help to avoid such scenarios in all possible ways.
Tips That You Should Know To Maintain Your HVAC System After A Maintenance Services
- Clean the Condenser Coils and Fins – Condenser coils are an essential part of an HVAC system that assists heat transfer. It is exposed to the outer environment and gets dirty. It is necessary to clean them weekly to ensure the dust does not interfere with the heat transfer process.
- Check The Air Filter – Replacing the air filter every three months should be practiced as a ritual to avoid respiratory and other health problems.
- Drain The Condensate Lines – The condensate drain gets blocked by grime and dirt. Pouring one spoonful of baking soda and one cup of vinegar is best to clean the condensate drain. After pouring the mixture, pour a pan full of warm water to maintain it.
- Monthly Check-Ups Are Necessary – Take some time out and check the working of a blower fan, motor, refrigerant levels, heat exchanger, and the entire HVAC system to ensure it is working perfectly fine. Call the HVAC repair service in Apollo Beach, Fl, if you notice any abnormal behavior.
- Keep The Outdoor HVAC Unit Surroundings Tidy – The vegetation growing around the outdoor unit can prevent exhaust air from dissipating, and the branch can interrupt the blower fan’s smooth functioning.
- Invest In A Programmable And Smart Thermostat – A smart thermostat opens the portal to make maintenance easier. Apart from saving your preferred settings, some thermostat alerts you about the usage and air filter replacement.
It is best to enroll in maintenance plans offered by HVAC companies to avoid expensive emergency services. If you are looking for reliable HVAC repair experts in Apollo Beach, Fl, John’s Air Conditioning and Heating is here to help you.