If it’s time to replace your air conditioner this spring or you’re moving into a newly built home, you’re trying to find the best air conditioning installation in Riverview, FL. With many HVAC providers claiming their reliability and quality, it can be hard to get to the bottom line and distinguish who really should earn your business.
Here at John’s Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve built our reputation and service to offer three locations for Florida residents to turn to whether they need simple annual maintenance or a new AC installed in the home. For over 28 years, we’ve honed our professionalism and reputation, but we thought we’d share how many of our customers have found us using their strategies to narrow down the options.
Here’s how wise homeowners decide their contractor from start to finish.
- A Google search. Just about everyone begins with search terms like, “air conditioning installation in Riverview, FL”. This yields a long list of businesses that can get frustrating to narrow down. Just calling the first few companies on this list isn’t a smart route, so thoughtful homeowners start researching next.
- Read reviews. Check out what customers are really saying when they share their experiences with local HVAC companies. Read reviews on Yelp, Google Reviews, and Angie’s List to form a realistic picture of the service you can expect. Company websites are only going to feature the testimonials and reviews that show them at their best, so you won’t be able to narrow it down this way.
- Ask your neighbors. Talk to the people on your block to see who they used for similar work. Hearing what they have to say will help you get a clear expectation of quality. If they have anything negative to say about their interaction, you can probably move on down the list.
- Get at least 3 quotes. For the big projects like an installation, you should check area prices with three to five price quotes. John’s Air Conditioning & Heating will give you your money’s worth in terms of labor but we go beyond that to give you a warranty. Ask for written quotes with the parts, hours, and number of people on the job. This will help you make comparisons.
- Trust your instincts. When you meet a technician and interact with them during the free estimate, you should feel like this person has your best interests first. If your subconscious is telling you not to trust someone, don’t ignore it. Or if you get the feeling your technician is impatient or not invested in their work, you should hire someone else. When you notice these signs early on, it becomes really frustrating if something unexpected happens and you have to negotiate or pay more for extra work. A good company will work to make it right if something unexpected happens. Some of our customers have told us they flat out decided to hire us on the spot because they felt good about the interaction we had meeting.
- Notice signs of professionalism. Any sign someone is putting pride into their work, from how they greet you over the phone to the logos on their vehicle show you they rely on their reputation and want to do right by their customers.
We would love to be on your list, give us a call for an estimate for air conditioning installation in Riverview, FL. Reach us here at John’s Air Conditioning & Heating by calling 813-689-2722.